AEE – Institute for Sustainable Technologies (AEE INTEC) is an independent research institute and one of the leading institutes in applied research in the fields of Thermal Energy Technologies and Hybrid Systems, Building and Retrofit and Industrial Processes and Energy Systems. AEE INTEC is located in Gleisdorf (20 km east of Graz, Austria) and currently employs a staff of about 85 people from 14 different countries.
Within the Thermal Energy Technologies and Hybrid Systems department, research is currently being carried out on the development of renewable energy technologies for heating, cooling and electricity supply, and their implementation in integrated energy supply systems in direct interaction with buildings. The focus is on technologies based on solar energy and environmental heat, their coupling with novel energy storage systems, solutions for energy-active components, intelligent interfaces to wider energy networks and the development of smart control strategies. The numerical simulation of components and systems as well as their empirical evaluation in the laboratory and in the field are essential tools and methods of our work. The framework is provided by collaborative national and international research projects, carried out in close cooperation with leading companies in this field.
We are seeking a project manager for projects currently in the start-up phase with renowned partners from science and research as well as industry and technology providers, to start at the earliest possible date.
- Management of national and international research projects
- Tackling research questions in close cooperation with leading industrial companies and technology providers
- Strategic and content-based further development of research activities
- Presentation and publication of research results in project meetings, conferences and relevant journals
- Proficient language skills in English and German, written and spoken
- MSc in Mechanical Engineering, Chemical and Process Engineering, Energy Systems Engineering, building technology or a comparable course of study
- Specific knowledge of solar conversion technologies, heat pump technologies, storage technologies and HVAC components and systems
- Proficient language skills English and German, written and spoken
- Preferably, experience in project management and project acquisition
- Preferably, experience with dynamic simulation and/or control systems
- Challenging work within national and international cooperative research projects, whose results will shape the energy supply of tomorrow
- Working in collaboration with a top-class national and international partner network
- Working within a knowledgeable and dynamic team in the "Energy Supply Technologies for Buildings" working group
- Flexible working hours
Salary will be determined based on professional experience; the formal minimum salary according to collective agreement for non-university research organisations is € 40,200 gross p.a.
Please send us your application letter and CV in English or German by email:
AEE – Institute for Sustainable Technologies,
Mrs. Margaretha Spencer
Feldgasse 19, 8200 Gleisdorf, Austria, Tel.: +43 3112 5886-121