Internship Support in the development of an online platform for the technical and economic evaluation of industrial optimization
AEE INTEC and partner
AEE – Institute for Sustainable Technologies (AEE INTEC) is an independent research association which was founded in 1988. Currently over 60 employees from 8 different nations are working at AEE INTEC. Furthermore, the institute regularly awards dissertations, master theses and internships.
In the framework of a current research project we are searching together with our project partner Fraunhofer Institute for Solar Energy Systems ISE – Group „Solar Process Heat and Industrial Systems“ a temporary support for the development of a web-based project evaluation platform including user interface development and data management in the background.
The Fraunhofer Institute for Solar Energy Systems ISE is the largest solar research institute in Europe. Currently around 1,100 employees are engaged in application-oriented research with the technical use of solar energy and the development of materials, systems and processes for a sustainable energy supply.
The work is part of the ongoing H2020 research project TrustEE. The main objective of TrustEE is to define and implement a market-based financing model for Process Heat Efficiency and Sustainability (PHES) measures which collects funds with the widest possible range of investors. Accompanying this, a web-based platform will be created, which will be used as technical support in the evaluation of possible measures and will ensure optimized investment conditions, risk reduction and thus existing obstacles to the conventional financing of such measures.
Temporary work tasks
- Development of the web interface with current software solutions
- Integration of appropriate reports for data transfer of an installed database solution (HTML / PDF converter)
- Testing and evaluating the existing TrustEE project-evaluation-platform for functionality and robustness
- Active participation in the implementation of the backend components
- Improving the user experience
- Solution-oriented, creative, independent and reliable way of working
- Knowledge in used web framework Pyramid is an advantage
- Good written and spoken English knowledge
- Temporary employment and integration into the work process
- Work place preferred in Freiburg at F-ISE
- Supervision by experienced researchers and highly qualified technical support
- Period: Immediate start, lasting for about 2 months
- Contact: Jürgen Fluch, Tel +43 3112 5886-454, firstname.lastname@example.org
Fanny Hübner, Tel.: +49 761 45 88-50 61, email@example.com