AEE - Institute for Sustainable Technologies (AEE INTEC) is one of the leading European institutes for applied research in the field of "Buildings", "Cities & Networks", "Industrial Systems" and „Technological Development“ with working groups "Renewable Energies", "Thermal Storages" and "Water and Process Technologies". AEE INTEC currently employs around 80 people from eight different nations in Gleisdorf, Austria.
The Thermal Energy Storage group works on sorption and hydration storage technologies for domestic and industrial applications, on sensible large thermal storages for balancing volatile renewables in district and local heating networks, and on metal oxide reactions for higher temperatures. We develop and demonstrate components and systems and work on system integration. We are working on a number of projects in the field of sorption storage and therefore are looking for a project leader that has experience in sorption storage technologies.
- Leading of national and international research projects
- Further developing (sorption) thermal energy storage technologies
- Strategic and content-related further developing research activities in the field of "Thermal Energy Storage
- Acquiring new projects in the field of thermal energy storage
- Master’s degree in (technical) physics, process engineering, mechanical engineering, energy engineering or an equivalent discipline.
- Experience in sorption technologies
- Several years of experience in project management and project acquisition
- Good mastering of English and preferably also of German, verbally and written
- Team worker, easy communicating and with organizational talent
- Excited to work on challenging projects and to generate and test novel ideas
We offer you:
- Challenging activities in cooperative research projects, the outcome of which contributes significantly to solving the special challenges of future energy systems.
- Varied and exciting work in the further development of the field
- Access to leading national and international research and business networks
- Working in a dynamic company with exceptional team spirit
- Flexibility in work time and environment
- Corporate pension scheme
- Meal vouchers as well as coffee, tea and fruit free of charge
- Subsidy for public transport to and from work
The collective agreement for non-university research applies to the advertised position, and the salary depends on previously acquired qualifications and experience. The minimum salary is € 55,000 gross/year.
Please send your application documents in electronic form to:
AEE – Institut für Nachhaltige Technologien
Frau Mag. Margaretha Spencer,
Feldgasse 19, A-8200 Gleisdorf, Tel.: +43 3112 5886-121,